"Yes! I can't wait to play with my friends and teachers". What a great response to get when you ask do you want to go to school today. Early Years has provided my children with the home away from home feeling I was searching for in a daycare. The intellectual and social progress they have made is a direct result of the individualized care they receive. I would highly recommend them to any family or friends looking for a daycare that will care, support, and nurture their child.
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We understand the importance of your children.
- Be assured the they will be safe, loved, and cared for.
- Four convenient locations serving Allison Park, Butler, Gibsonia, Ross and surrounding areas
- Open Monday through Friday 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Enrolling children 6 weeks to 6 years
- Route 910 has an afterschool program and enrolls children up to 3rd grade
Upfront and Honest Rates
Safe and Secure locations
- Unlike other centers we do not hide our rates (view them now)
- Our rates are very competitive and are regionally based
- UPMC employee, Military, and Multiple enrollment discounts (see details now)
- We have no hidden fees
- Coded door locks on all entrances
- Gates on all rooms
- Sign in/out sheets for all rooms
- Identification required for pick up if person is not on your emergency contact list
The Class Rooms
- Children are grouped based on age
- Each room has it's own teacher ratio set by the state
- Children will move to next room when they reach:
- appropriate age, developmental goals, and when space become available
- Each room has it's own educational based curriculum
- We do not just watch your child we help them learn
- We prepare your child for kindergarten
- Are caring and experienced
- Are very friendly and will work with you on your child's care
- Have a true passion for children
- Must pass state and federal background checks
- Are cpr certified (within one year of hire)
- Have education backgrounds in Early Childhood
- Many have children themselves